Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Day Out Painting with Good Friends and Artists

The Brookings Coastal Plein Air Artists were out in numbers at the Winchuck Garden and Nursery. Kathy Huxley, Verna Pooler, Audi Stanton and myself, Eva Marie Tanner-Klaas, all got together for a paint out. Here are some  pictures  of us painting along with our work and inspiration. 

Winchuck Gardens and Nursery potted flowers ready to sell.

Verna Pooler painting the coral passion vine.

Kathy Huxley painting a watering can with flowers.

Audi Stanton painting geraniums in watercolor.

Oil painting by Kathy Huxley.

My and Verna's inspiration..

Verna Pooler's Passion vine watercolor.

My passion flower in progress.

More of my work in progress.

Kathy Huxley's inspiration.

I want to paint these next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment