Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 21 - Value Study XXI; Solitude By Jennifer Thompson

Day 21 of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge with Leslie Saeta.   Value Study XXI; Solitude.
I have been working ahead so figured I might as well send this early. Wesley was sick through the night with fever and coughing. We have an appointment at the clinic shortly and the day might get away from me, plus I feel all discombobulated from being up quite a bit of the night. Still need to paint two today though, to get 7 ahead. Wish me luck!
"Value Study XXI; Solitude" By Jennifer Thompson Watercolor On Paper

4 comments:

  1. Very nice watercolour, well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret; your comment is encouraging!

      Delete
  2. A striking work! Conveys the mood very well. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl! This is one I hope to do as a larger work after my month of value studies is over. I hope I can keep the same feel.

      Delete