Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 30 - Value Study XXX; "My Neighborhood - J-Ben's Place 2" By Jennifer Thompson

Day 30 of the 30 Days 30 Paintings by Leslie Saeta. Value Study XXX; "My Neighborhood - J-Ben's Place 2". I can't believe this is the last day of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge! We made it! I am exhausted and yet exhilarated and inspired. Congratulations fellow artists and thank you to all who encouraged along the way.  P.S. Now that I have painted JBen's Place twice and stuck fairly close to what is there, I think I am finally ready to cut down that overgrown Yew tree!! It sticks out like a sore thumb and I don't think anyone has seen that corner of the house in 60 years!!
Value Study XXX; "My Neighborhood - J-Ben's Place 2" By Jennifer Thompson Watercolor On Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment