Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 24 - "My Neighborhood - In The Shelter of an Old Friend" By Jennifer Thompson

Day 24 of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge by Leslie Saeta. Value Study XXIV; "My Neighborhood - In The Shelter of an Old Friend". By now, those following the blog have no doubt figured out that I dont live in Brookings. My ties to Brookings are through family and I am doubly lucky that my blood family in Brookings is also part of my art family and I feel blessed to have been accepted into this circle of exceptionally talented people! You inspire me with your dedication and I will be forever grateful that you let me participate with you. This challenge has opened my eyes; I had forgotten how to see.
Value Study XXIV; "My Neighborhood - In The Shelter of an Old Friend" By Jennifer Thompson Watercolor on Paper

3 comments:

  1. Love this painting....in one way the animals look like siluettes my mom used to cut out and use in paintings.

    ReplyDelete